- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Lucky Reptile Herb Mix
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2PM*
- Packets £2.95 / Parcels £4.49
- 60 day returns
Lucky Reptile Herb Mix 50g consists of dried dandelion, clover, ribwort, nettle and peppermint.
HerbMix complementary pet food for tortoises, bearded dragons, iguanas, uromastyx and other herbivorous reptiles.
- Rich in fibre.
- Includes important natural minerals and trace elements.
- Good calcium-phosphor ratio.
For a proper diet: In nature most reptiles will eat dried plants which have a higher amounts of fibres than fresh food. Fibre is important for a proper digestion.
Ensure a varying diet through combination with other Lucky Reptile food and complementary foods.
Dandelion, ribwort, peppermint, nettle, clover.
Protein: 19,5%, Fat: 3,4%, Fibre: 21,1%, Ash: 14,9%.
- King British Turtle and Terrapin Food is a complete diet for turtles and terrapins, scientifically developed to meet the specific nutritional requirements of all Turtles and...
- Komodo Complete Holistic Tortoise Diet is a complete and balanced nutrition for European and Russian tortoises. Superior taste with natural flavours. High in fibre. Ca:P...
- This product allows you to grow your own edible weeds for your tortoise. Shop bought salad is low in roughage and can be nutritionally poor and conversely collecting wild weeds...
- Komodo Cuttlebone is a natural calcium-rich product that is ideal for keeping tortoise beaks trimmed and providing your tortoise with the calcium it needs for healthy shell growth....
- Repashy Gecko Original is the ultimate superfood for crested geckos and makes the perfect staple diet. With Repashy you don't need to feed your cresties anything else - but may...
- If you're going to be feeding a bearded dragon then insects will definitely be on the menu. Keep your bearded dragon happy with a great blend of large locusts, super worms, grasshoppers and mole crickets.