- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Lucky Reptile Herb Mix
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2PM*
- Packets £2.95 / Parcels £4.49
- 60 day returns
Lucky Reptile Herb Mix 50g consists of dried dandelion, clover, ribwort, nettle and peppermint.
HerbMix complementary pet food for tortoises, bearded dragons, iguanas, uromastyx and other herbivorous reptiles.
- Rich in fibre.
- Includes important natural minerals and trace elements.
- Good calcium-phosphor ratio.
For a proper diet: In nature most reptiles will eat dried plants which have a higher amounts of fibres than fresh food. Fibre is important for a proper digestion.
Ensure a varying diet through combination with other Lucky Reptile food and complementary foods.
Dandelion, ribwort, peppermint, nettle, clover.
Protein: 19,5%, Fat: 3,4%, Fibre: 21,1%, Ash: 14,9%.
- This product allows you to grow your own edible weeds for your tortoise. Shop bought salad is low in roughage and can be nutritionally poor and conversely collecting wild weeds...
- Repashy Gecko Original is the ultimate superfood for crested geckos and makes the perfect staple diet. With Repashy you don't need to feed your cresties anything else - but may...
- Beaphar Cricket Feed is a blend of gel-like complete cricket food that makes providing your crickets and other feeder insects easy. It contains a highly nutritious blend of ingredients that are hygienic and ideal for helping to product healthy, well-fed crickets. And because it is gel based it also removes the danger of the insects drowning, as can occur with wet products
- Komodo Cuttlebone Discs are sold in individual packets and are a natural product that are perfect for keeping your tortoise's beak trimmed. These discs are available in two delicious flavours and are naturally rich in calcium to help ensure healthy shell growth
- The Exo Terra Bearded Dragon Adult Food - Soft Pellets is a complete food that contains a perfectly balanced blend of vitamins and minerals. This carefully reptile food provides balanced nutrition and is presented in a soft pellet form for easy chewing and digestion
- Everyone loves going to a party and getting a dish of jelly - well now your reptile can too in a choice of tasty flavours