- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- Packets £3.49 / Parcels £4.49 |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Habistat Dimming Thermostat Day / Night
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2PM*
- Packets £3.49 / Parcels £4.49
- 60 day returns
The Habistat Day/Night Dimming Thermostat allows you to create a different temperature for day and night.
The function of this thermostat is the same as the standard dimming thermostat, but with the added facility of a night time temperature drop ability like in the reptile's natural habitat.
With many species it is important to give them a cycle of warm day time temperatures and cool night temperatures.
Through an additional mains input lead and via a time switch or a Habistat 'Night eye' (not included) the thermostat will lower the set temperature for a period of time set on the time switch or controlled by the 'Night eye'.
|Day / Night Dimming Thermostat 600w||600w||5 Years|
- Lucky Reptile Thermometer Deluxe is ideal for measuring temperatures in two different areas of the terrarium. The delux has two external sensors which allows measuring the...
- Habistat Heat Mats are designed to give gentle heat the way the sun warms up reptiles' natural habitats. In nature the sun heats up anything it hits, so items left in the sun are...
- Komodo Habitat Thermometer is a breeder quality device, essential for monitoring your terrarium's temperature. The correct temperature is probably the most critical aspect of...
- Habistat Mat Stat is a thermostat designed for reptile heat mats. It is designed to be used with heat mats to a maximum of 100 watts. Although heat mats can be used without...
- MicroClimate MiniStat 100 is an on-off thermostat for controlling heat mats up to 100 watts in power and comes with a five year warranty
- Swell Ceramic Heat Emitters heat up your reptile's vivarium just like a radiator. Not only does the ambient temperature increase but the heat makes the reptile nice and warm too, by penetrating the skin and scales and letting the infra-red heat warm the reptile through.
Customers also bought