- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Habistat Dimming Thermostat Day / Night
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2PM*
- Packets £2.95 / Parcels £4.49
- 60 day returns
The Habistat Day/Night Dimming Thermostat allows you to create a different temperature for day and night.
The function of this thermostat is the same as the standard dimming thermostat, but with the added facility of a night time temperature drop ability like in the reptile's natural habitat.
With many species it is important to give them a cycle of warm day time temperatures and cool night temperatures.
Through an additional mains input lead and via a time switch or a Habistat 'Night eye' (not included) the thermostat will lower the set temperature for a period of time set on the time switch or controlled by the 'Night eye'.
|Day / Night Dimming Thermostat 600w||600w||5 Years|
- Lucky Reptile Thermometer Deluxe is ideal for measuring temperatures in two different areas of the terrarium. The deluxe has two external sensors which allows measuring the...
- Exo Terra Analogue Thermometer is used to measure terrarium heat levels. For single thermometer placement, choose a central location in the terrarium. Do not place the...
- Habistat Heat Mats are designed to give gentle heat the way the sun warms up reptiles' natural habitats. In nature the sun heats up anything it hits, so items left in the sun are...
- The Exo Terra Heat Wave Lamp radiates heat in the same way the sun does. The long wave infra-red heat works efficiently at creating basking heat for your reptiles. As well as...
- Habistat Pulse Proportional Thermostat is a sophisticated pulse proportional thermostat, ideal for controlling higher power ceramic heaters. The function of this thermostat is...
- Habistat's sophisticated Dimming thermostat is designed for controlling light bulbs and can be used on almost any heaters. Unlike other Habistat thermostats, it does require a...