- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Microclimate MiniStat 300
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2PM*
- Packets £2.95 / Parcels £4.49
- 60 day returns
The MicroClimate MiniStat 300 is an on-off reptile thermostat for controlling Heat mats up to 300 watts in power. The Ministat will operate any manufacturer of reptile heat mat. Do not attempt to operate the Ministat with a greater load than specified.
Always use a thermometer to check the temperature of the vivarium or terrarium and adjust the Ministat as required to give the required temperature. This Ministat is fitted with a 13a plug and socket complying with EEC regulations.
- Lucky Reptile Thermometer Deluxe is ideal for measuring temperatures in two different areas of the terrarium. The deluxe has two external sensors which allows measuring the...
- Exo Terra Analogue Thermometer is used to measure terrarium heat levels. For single thermometer placement, choose a central location in the terrarium. Do not place the...
- Habistat Heat Mats are designed to give gentle heat the way the sun warms up reptiles' natural habitats. In nature the sun heats up anything it hits, so items left in the sun are...
- Habistat Pulse Proportional Thermostat is a sophisticated pulse proportional thermostat, ideal for controlling higher power ceramic heaters. The function of this thermostat is...
- Habistat's sophisticated Dimming thermostat is designed for controlling light bulbs and can be used on almost any heaters. Unlike other Habistat thermostats, it does require a...
- Habistat Mat Stat is a thermostat designed for reptile heat mats. It is designed to be used with heat mats to a maximum of 100 watts. Although heat mats can be used without...
Customers also bought