- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- Packets £3.49 / Parcels £4.49 |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Exo Terra Incubator
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2PM*
- Packets £3.49 / Parcels £4.49
- 60 day returns
The Exo Terra Reptile Incubator is designed to cool itself when it reaches optimum heat.
The incubator uses thermoelectric technology which enables the device to cool and to heat. The temperature range is approximately 2°C to 60°C (36°F to 140°F), depending on the ambient room temperature.
The Exo Terra Incubator prevents egg loss due to overheating by automatically switching into cooling mode until the set incubation temperature is reached.
Product characteristics at a glance:
- Accurate cooling and heating combination
- Prevents egg loss
- Size: 33 x 40 x 48cm (13 x 16 x 19inch).
- Inner Dimensions: ± 27 x 22 x 37cm / (± 10.5 x 8.5 x 14.5inch).
- Digital Temperature Control
- Ideal for hibernation (1)
- Removable tray to increase humidity levels (2)
- Double slide-out shelves
- Great for climate controlled transportation (3)
- Very quiet operation
- Shelves for optimal capacity (4)
- Digital Temperature Control with bright LED digital indicator.
- Double slide-out shelves and condensation tray.
- Accurate cooling and heating combination, prevents egg loss.
- Large transparent door.
- Interior light switch (on/off) to easily monitor the eggs.
- Power switch (on/off) on front panel.
- Carrying handle for easy transportation.
- Arcadia Ceramic Lamp Holder and Bracket is used for mounting compact/basking lamps in vivariums, and can be used in conjunction with the Arcadia Compact Lamp Reflector . It...
- Mealworms are rich in protein and easy to store. The mealworm is vegetarian which means they are less likely to carry diseases than offal-fed larvae such as maggots. Mealworms...
- Waxworms are a tasty treat for your reptiles. Our waxworms are fed delicious nutrients such as honey and wheatgerm to make them nutritious and tasty for your pet. Waxworms are...
- Locusts are an ideal livefood for slower moving reptiles. Live locusts are a good alternative to crickets and because they are slower-moving, are good live food for reptiles with...
- Live Food Locust Super-Packs include roughly twice as many locusts per pack as the pre packs. The quantity of locusts in the box depends on the size of the insect you specify....
- Silent brown crickets are good livefood for most lizards. Crickets are suitable for many of the most popular reptiles including bearded dragons, chameleons, leopard geckos and...
Customers also bought