- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Lucky Reptile Egg-O-Bator
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2PM*
- Packets £2.95 / Parcels £4.49
- 60 day returns
The Lucky Reptile Egg-O-Bator is a striking and fun new design and is incredibly simple to use - just plug it in, select your temperature and let the incubator take care of the rest.
The Egg-O-Bator is ideal for beginners and children will love the fun egg design. It is easy to use and includes instructions.
You don't have to worry about putting "cricket tubs" in there either - the Egg-O-Bator comes with three of its own tubs.
It is ideal for smaller reptiles that produce smaller clutches of eggs such as leopard geckos or crested geckos.
You also get three stickers showing fun cartoons of a lizard, tortoise and snake so you can customise the design yourself.
The set includes both types of power cable - one with a British 3-pin plug and one with the International 2-pin plug.
It includes an extensive manual with tips on breeding.
At a glance:
- Ideal for beginners and kids love the fun design
- Only 5w so low power consumption
- 4 litre capacity
- Ideal for small reptiles
- Simple to use
- Arcadia Ceramic Lamp Holder and Bracket is used for mounting compact/basking lamps in vivariums, and can be used in conjunction with the Arcadia Compact Lamp Reflector . It...
- Mealworms are rich in protein and easy to store. The mealworm is vegetarian which means they are less likely to carry diseases than offal-fed larvae such as maggots. Mealworms...
- Waxworms are a tasty treat for your reptiles. Whether you own a leopard gecko or a bearded dragon, these wriggly little bugs are ideal for fattening up your pet while helping to...
- Locusts are an ideal livefood for slower moving reptiles. Live locusts are a good alternative to crickets and because they are slower-moving, are good live food for reptiles with...
- Live Food Locust Super-Packs include roughly twice as many locusts per pack as the pre packs. The quantity of locusts in the box depends on the size of the insect you specify....
- Silent brown crickets are good livefood for most lizards. Crickets are suitable for many of the most popular reptiles including bearded dragons, chameleons, leopard geckos and...