- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Exo Terra SunGlo Halogen Lamp
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2PM*
- Packets £2.95 / Parcels £4.49
- 60 day returns
Halogen bulbs are actually an advanced variation of incandescent bulb technology. One of the major factors that shorten an incandescent bulb's lifespan is the evaporation of the tungsten within the bulb.
By adding a trace amount of a halogen gas (methyl bromide) inside the bulb, a chemical reaction removes the tungsten from the wall of the glass and deposits it back onto the filament, extending the life of the bulb.
The higher temperatures of halogen lighting contribute to a whiter light, a higher light output and a greater efficiency.
These bulbs have a screw fitting, but please note the 35w version of this bulbs is exclusively designed for use with the Exo Terra Dual Top Canopy since the 35w bulb has a unique two pin fitting rather than screw or bayonet.
Product characteristics at a glance:
- Highly energy efficient broad spectrum daylight bulb.
- Optimizes heat penetration through increased infrared levels.
- Enriches colouration through Neodymium.
- Stimulates breeding behaviour and physiological well-being through UVA rays.
- Can be combined with Night Glo or Heat Glo for a 24-hour cycle.
- Arcadia Ceramic Lamp Holder and Bracket is used for mounting compact/basking lamps in vivariums, and can be used in conjunction with the Arcadia Compact Lamp Reflector . It...
- Arcadia D3+ Reptile Lamps give them extra heat and light that desert reptiles require. Desert reptile are naturally exposed to strong sunlight and so have a constant exposure to...
- Swell's basking bulbs are a high quality reptile basking bulb at a fraction of the price of leading manufacturers' bulbs. This range are ES (Edison Screw) and are really solid...
- Reptiles love nothing better than to bask in the warmth and this reptile lamp provides UVB, UVA visible light and heat. This is designed as a basking lamp for large vivariums...
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 helps your reptile receive the UVB rays needed for vitamin D3 synthesis needed to keep bones healthy. The fluorescent bulb will produce significant UVB rays...
- The Arcadia D3+ Reptile Lamp T5 is a perfect light for desert reptiles like bearded dragons. The T5 has a more intense light - three times stronger - than the T8. The high output...
Customers also bought