- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- Packets £3.49 / Parcels £4.49 |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Swell Basking Bulbs ES Fitting
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2PM*
- Packets £3.49 / Parcels £4.49
- 60 day returns
Swell's basking bulbs are a high quality reptile basking bulb at a fraction of the price of leading manufacturers' bulbs.
This range are ES (Eddison Screw) and are really solid and all round good quality bulbs.
These bulbs have been tested and are proving to be excellent for build quality and reliability.
They are just as good for your vivarium as the branded bulbs - at a fraction of the price.
- Arcadia Ceramic Lamp Holder and Bracket is used for mounting compact/basking lamps in vivariums, and can be used in conjunction with the Arcadia Compact Lamp Reflector . It...
- The Arcadia D3+ Reptile Lamp T5 is a perfect light for desert reptiles like bearded dragons. The T5 has a more intense light - three times stronger - than the T8. The high output...
- Exo Terra Sun Glo are a reptile lamp specially designed as a basking spot lamp, ideal for larger lizards. These bulbs are excellent for heat dwelling reptiles such as Bearded...
- The Swell Lamp Holder is designed for standard screw-fit bulbs of up to a maximum of 60 watts. It is a suspended fitting and comes with a 2m cable with an inline on-off switch and a fitted plug.
- Purpose built to meet the demands of the higher wattage heat bulbs, such as ceramic heat emitters and heat lamps, the Swell Ceramic Lamp Holder is constructed from a hardwearing ceramic material that won't melt as plastic fittings can.
- Using the power of infra-red you can ensure that your reptile receives an excellent level of heat, 24 hours a day. Designed for use with the regular screw fitting used in most reptile products, the Swell Infrared Heat Spot Lamps provide heat but very little light, making them ideal for nocturnal viewing.