- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- Packets £3.49 / Parcels £4.49 |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Swell Compact Desert 10% UVB Lamps
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2PM*
- Packets £3.49 / Parcels £4.49
- 60 day returns
Swell Compact Desert 10% UVB Lamps are tailor-made for the unique demands of desert reptiles that require the continuous ultra-violet rays in order to stay healthy, just like in their natural habitat where they are exposed to the constant glare of the sun, without cloud or tree cover.
As well as benefiting from a handy compact design, the light's UVA rays and 10% UVB stimulate appetite, digestion and reproduction. But most importantly, this light provides the essential vitamin D that allows your desert reptile to produce calcium and ensuring healthy bone structure.
Compact light units such as this are noted for being much better suited to smaller tanks and also have a smaller spread of up to 20 inches. This allows a great range of light and heat while requiring less energy than a larger light. These nifty self-ballasted compact fluorescent lamps don't need an expensive additional power supply, and for easy installation connect securely to a standard ES screw fitting lamp holder.
- Arcadia Ceramic Lamp Holder and Bracket is used for mounting compact/basking lamps in vivariums, and can be used in conjunction with the Arcadia Compact Lamp Reflector . It...
- Exo Terra Sun Glo are a reptile lamp specially designed as a basking spot lamp, ideal for larger lizards. These bulbs are excellent for heat dwelling reptiles such as Bearded...
- The Swell Lamp Holder is designed for standard screw-fit bulbs of up to a maximum of 60 watts. It is a suspended fitting and comes with a 2m cable with an inline on-off switch and a fitted plug.
- Purpose built to meet the demands of the higher wattage heat bulbs, such as ceramic heat emitters and heat lamps, the Swell Ceramic Lamp Holder is constructed from a hardwearing ceramic material that won't melt as plastic fittings can.
- Using the power of infra-red you can ensure that your reptile receives an excellent level of heat, 24 hours a day. Designed for use with the regular screw fitting used in most reptile products, the Swell Infrared Heat Spot Lamps provide heat but very little light, making them ideal for nocturnal viewing.
- For a T8 fluorescent light source that provides all the UV your desert reptile needs, the Swell Desert 10% UVB Lamps are the the perfect product. These are ideal for desert reptiles including bearded dragons, Uromastyx and agamids