- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Swell Bearded Dragon Juvenile Starter Kit - Silver
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2PM*
- Packets £2.95 / Parcels £4.49
- 60 day returns
Swell Bearded Dragon Silver Starter Kit provides everything you need to care for your lizard.
Bearded dragons are among the tamest of all lizards, and their outgoing personalities, activity level, appetites and interesting social behaviours make them a very captivating lizard to observe.
What's in the Silver Bearded Dragon Kit?
- VivExotic compact vivarium in a choice of two colours 86cm x 37.5 x 42 (34" x 15" x 16.5")
- Basking spot lamp 60w
- ceramic lamp holder
- desert 10% uvb 18" lamp 15w
- T8 Ballast unit 15w
- Feeding and water dish
- Analogue Thermometer
- Natural Desert sand 4kg
- Reptile Hide large ('habba hut' style)
- Guide book
- Calcium Dust
What's it all for?
The Repti Stax (compact viv) are premium quality 34" vivariums that will give your beardie plenty of room to exercise.
Basking spot lamp
The basking spot lamps are high quality reptile basking bulbs. Bearded Dragons need to bask and they need high temperatures to help with the digestive process.
Ceramic lamp holders are used for mounting basking lamps in vivariums. This holder is considered one of the best on the market.
Our 10% UVB provides light for your dragon and has a very high UVB output similar to that associated with desert environments.
This thermostat is designed to regulate your spot lamp
These dishes will fit right in with the decor of your vivarium as it resembles a rock pool but with a smooth non-porous surface that won't harbour bacteria.
Dial thermometers are ideal for monitoring terrarium temperature levels to ensure that your bearded dragon is kept at the right temperature. You should aim for a basking temperature of around 38°C, an ambient temperature of 26.5°C - 29°C - With a cool area of around 23°C, and a night temperature of around 24.5°C. You must make sure this doesn't drop below 20.6°C.
Bearded dragons live on sandy areas so our Natural Reptile Sand makes them feel at home. This substrate is real natural desert sand with no added dyes or chemicals.
Reptiles like to feel safe and secure and these 'habba hut' style hides give much-needed privacy to your pet and keeps them stress-free. The hut is a natural-looking hideaway for your bearded dragon.
Zoo Med's Proper Care of Bearded Dragons is intended to be the first step in educating you on the basics of selecting, setting up and maintaining your pet Bearded Dragon. It looks at types of bearded dragon, how to select a healthy animal and provides guides to housing, food and health.
Bearded dragons like to eat live foods such as crickets and mealworms, but these don't always provide all of the nutrients they need. To ensure that your lizards stay healthy coat any livefoods with Calcium Dust. The dust is made from 99% pure calcium.
For the serious reptile keeper you can upgrade to a Gold Dragon Kit.
- Swell Chameleon Bronze Starter Kit is the cheapest way for you to get all the kit you need to start caring for a chameleon. The Bronze starter kit offers just the bare essentials for the novice reptile keeper. This kit comes with a mesh terrarium
- Swell Bearded Dragon Gold Starter Kit provides the very best equipment for the serious bearded dragon keeper. The Gold starter kit offers everything you need to look after your reptile in the long term including large tank and the requisite heating, lighting and decor. Most of the Gold kits are ideal for people who want to keep more than one reptile in the tank.
- Swell Frog Starter Kit is a gold standard kit offering everything you need to look after exotic frogs
- Swell Crested Gecko Bronze Starter Kit is the cheapest way for you to get all the kit you need to start caring for a crestie. The Bronze starter kit offers just the bare essentials for the novice reptile keeper. These kits come with small tanks and are designed for juvenile or hatchling reptiles
- The Swell Stick Insect Kit will provide the perfect home for your stick insects. Stick Insects make great pets because they are very easy to look after - and fascinating...
- This hatchling kit is not only ideal for baby reptiles and juvenile snakes, it's also a good starter kit for your first leopard gecko or even spider. The kits includes plastic...
- 5/ 5
Swell Bearded Dragon Juvenile Kit Silver (Oak)21/11/2014 07:11amExcellent
- 5/ 5
Swell Bearded Dragon Juvenile Kit Silver (Walnut)15/11/2014 07:11am.
- 4/ 5
Swell Bearded Dragon Juvenile Kit Silver (Equipment only. No viv)14/11/2014 20:11pmI specifically said to leave the sand out of the kit and when the delivery came the bag of sand had split and was leaking from the box. So I had sand all through the ground floor of my house as I did not notice it until I carried it in.
They would do well to listen to customer requests in future. It's not as if leaving the sand out would cost them money in fact it would have saved money. I just threw it out anyway.
- 5/ 5
Swell Bearded Dragon Kit Silver (Oak)14/11/2014 19:11pmGreat quality at half the price delighted.
- 4/ 5
Swell Bearded Dragon Juvenile Kit Silver (Equipment only. No viv)14/11/2014 16:11pmGood
- 5/ 5
Swell Bearded Dragon Juvenile Kit Silver (Oak)14/11/2014 16:11pmGreat value, excellent products and quick delivery.
- 5/ 5
Swell Bearded Dragon Juvenile Kit Silver (Equipment only. No viv)13/11/2014 05:11amAmazing response, confirmed and ready to go within minutes and arrived nice and early the next day.