- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- Packets £3.49 / Parcels £4.49 |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Swell Bearded Dragon Starter Kit - Silver
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2PM*
- Packets £3.49 / Parcels £4.49
- 60 day returns
Swell Bearded Dragon Silver Starter Kit provides everything you need to care for your lizard.
Bearded dragons are among the tamest of all lizards, and their outgoing personalities, activity level, appetites and interesting social behaviours make them a very captivating lizard to observe.
What's in the Silver Bearded Dragon Kit?
- VivExotic compact vivarium in a choice of two colours 86cm x 37.5 x 42 (34" x 15" x 16.5")
- Basking spot lamp 60w
- x 2 ceramic lamp holder
- Compact lamp 10% UVC 26w
- Feeding and water dish
- Analogue Thermometer
- Natural Desert sand 4kg
- Reptile Hide large ('habba hut' style)
- Guide book
- Calcium Dust
What's it all for?
The Repti Stax (compact viv) are premium quality 34" vivariums that will give your beardie plenty of room to exercise.
Basking spot lamp
The basking spot lamps are high quality reptile basking bulbs. Bearded Dragons need to bask and they need high temperatures to help with the digestive process.
x2 lamp holders
Ceramic lamp holders are used for mounting basking lamps in vivariums. This holder is considered one of the best on the market.
Our 10% UVB Compact Lamps (26w) provides light for your dragon and has a very high UVB output similar to that associated with desert environments.
These dishes will fit right in with the decor of your vivarium as it resembles a rock pool but with a smooth non-porous surface that won’t harbour bacteria.
Dial thermometers are ideal for monitoring terrarium temperature levels to ensure that your bearded dragon is kept at the right temperature. You should aim for a basking temperature of around 38°C, an ambient temperature of 26.5°C - 29°C - With a cool area of around 23°C, and a night temperature of around 24.5°C. You must make sure this doesn't drop below 20.6°C.
Bearded dragons live on sandy areas so our Natural Reptile Sand makes them feel at home. This substrate is real natural desert sand with no added dyes or chemicals.
Reptiles like to feel safe and secure and these 'habba hut' style hides give much-needed privacy to your pet and keeps them stress-free. The hut is a natural-looking hideaway for your bearded dragon.
Zoo Med's Proper Care of Bearded Dragons is intended to be the first step in educating you on the basics of selecting, setting up and maintaining your pet Bearded Dragon. It looks at types of bearded dragon, how to select a healthy animal and provides guides to housing, food and health.
Bearded dragons like to eat live foods such as crickets and mealworms, but these don't always provide all of the nutrients they need. To ensure that your lizards stay healthy coat any livefoods with Calcium Dust. The dust is made from 99% pure calcium.
For the serious reptile keeper you can upgrade to a Gold Dragon Kit.
- Swell Bearded Dragon Gold Starter Kit provides the very best equipment for the serious bearded dragon keeper. The Gold starter kit offers everything you need to look after your reptile in the long term including large tank and the requisite heating, lighting and décor. Most of the Gold kits are ideal for people who want to keep more than one reptile in the tank.
- Swell Frog Starter Kit is a gold standard kit offering everything you need to look after exotic frogs
- Swell Crested Gecko Bronze Starter Kit is the cheapest way for you to get all the kit you need to start caring for a crestie. The Bronze starter kit offers just the bare essentials for the novice reptile keeper. These kits come with small tanks and are designed for juvenile or hatchling reptiles
- This hatchling kit is not only ideal for baby reptiles and juvenile snakes, it's also a good starter kit for your first leopard gecko or even spider. The kits includes plastic...
- Swell Leopard Gecko Kit Bronze gives you all the basic equipment you need to keep a leopard gecko. The Bronze starter kit offers just the bare essentials for the novice reptile keeper. These kits come with small tanks and are designed for juvenile or hatchling reptiles.
- Swell Cornsnake Bronze Starter Kit is the cheapest way for you to get all the kit you need to start caring for a snake. The Bronze starter kit offers just the bare essentials for the novice reptile keeper. These kits come with small tanks and are designed for juvenile or hatchling reptiles