- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Zoo Med Repti-Sand 2.25 - 4.5kg
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2PM*
- Packets £2.95 / Parcels £4.49
- 60 day returns
Zoo Med Repti-Sand is ideal to create an arid habitat for your desert reptiles.
The sand is natural and comes in red and white.
It encourages your reptile to dig and burrow and is good for laying eggs.
It is ideal for bearded dragons and other reptiles found in desert or savannah.
The sand is also ideal for heat mats as it is a good conductor.
- Lucky Reptile Sphagnum Moss is a versatile substrate that comes compressed into a brick for storage. If water is added this moss brick will swell up to about 5 litres of fresh...
- Zoo Med Nightlight Red Reptile Bulbs, now available from Swell Reptiles. Like the Zoo Med Nocturnal Infrared Heat Lamp , the Nightlight Red Reptile bulb is also made of true...
- Exo Terra's Worm Dish allows reptiles to see their food but at the same time prevents the worms from escaping. The Exo Terra Worm Dish is constructed in two parts to help...
- Zoo Med Repti Cage Carpet is a soft substrate ideal for use with snakes, lizards, tortoises and terrestrial turtles. Its absorbent soft surface is kind to the soft belly of your...
- Exo Terra's Desert Terrarium Sand is an ideal substrate for creating a desert environment for reptiles like bearded dragons and leopard geckos. It is real desert sand with no...
- Exo Terra Forest Moss is a natural substrate that is ideal for creating a humid hatching or shedding environment. It is real compressed moss grown in tropical Asia and is totally...
- There are no reviews for this product yet.