- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Zoo Med Cryptanthus Bromeliad
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2PM*
- Packets £2.95 / Parcels £4.49
- 60 day returns
Zoo Med Cryptanthus Bromeliad is one of our most colourful terrarium plants.
Cryptanthus Bromeliad is part of Zoo Med's Naturalistic Flora range of artificial ropical plants designed to decorate your vivarium for a natural look.
Cryptanthus Bromeliad are native to Brazil and have a vibrant pink flower that will give a tropical terrarium an exotic look.
The Naturalistic Flora include a moss covered weighted rock base.
- ProRep rubber door wedges, available from Swell Reptiles , are designed with safety in mind. Reptiles have the habit of escaping on occasion. These rubber glass wedges, fit...
- The Komodo Digital Hygrometer is a remote sensor probe to ensure the correct humidity in your vivarium or terrarium. It is vital that your pet's humidity is kept at an optimum. For...
- The Komodo Habitat Lock is a latch suitable for all sliding glass doors. This vivarium lock is a key lockable latch. It is perfect for the Komodo terrarium range.
- The Komodo Pump Spray Mister Bottle is a 1.5 litre hand-held pressure spray mister to allow you add humidity and moisture to your reptile's vivarium. It is perfect for rain forest...
- The Exo Terra Small Terrarium - Low is a high quality small reptile enclosure, ideally suited to smaller or juvenile reptiles and other smaller animals. It measures 45 x 45 x 30cm and includes an easy-to-cut rock terrarium background and stainless steel mesh top for ventilation. Please note picture for illustration purposes only. The terrarium includes background but does not include canopy and decor
- The Exo Terra Medium Terrarium Low is a high quality, medium sized terrarium. It measures 60 x 45 x 30cm and so has a large enough surface area for you to create your own natural looking reptile environment. Please note picture for illustration purposes only. The terrarium includes background but does not include canopy and decor.