- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Zoo Med 501 Turtle Canister Filter
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2PM*
- Packets £2.95 / Parcels £4.49
- 60 day returns
Zoo Med 501 is a small, convenient turtle canister filter for turtle tanks up to 30 gallons.
- Contains biological, chemical, and mechanical filtration.
- Clear viewing case allows you to see when filter media needs replacing.
The Zoo Med 501 Turtle Canister Filter is an easy-priming external filter for turtle tanks, vivariums and aquariums up to 60 litres. With spray-bar system, mechanical filter sponge, biological and chemical filter media.
Extra large filter media chamber for maximum filtering capability.
The filter includes a two year guarantee.
- Zoo Med's new Drippers , available from Swell Reptiles at discounted prices, simulate natural rainfall and provide humidity for captive reptiles. The Little Dripper :...
- Lucky Reptile Terra Fan Set has temperature controlled fans. This low voltage mini fan system can control the temperature of the fans. Depending on the temperature the fan speed...
- ProRep Hand Sprayer Bottle 500ml mists your terrarium, which if done daily maintains good humidity to keep your reptiles in peak condition. This is a great product for anyone...
- The ZooMed Repti-Fogger Terrarium Humidifier is a great way of adding essential humidity to your reptiles terrarium. It can be for jungle environments to create any desired...
- The komodo Spray Bottle is ideal for creating humidity in your reptile's vivarium. It is especially suited to the habitats of rainforest animals such as chameleons, tree frogs and...
- Combining the best in user-friendly design and outstanding accuracy of readings the Swell Dial Hygrometer is invaluable for measuring the humidity levels within your vivarium or terrarium