- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- Packets £3.49 / Parcels £4.49 |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Zoo Med Repti-Rock Reservoir
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2PM*
- Packets £3.49 / Parcels £4.49
- 60 day returns
Zoo Med Repti-Rock Reservoir, is a deluxe reptile water dish that keeps topped up with a built-in supply.
It's a clever idea if you're not there to replenish supplies - for example if you go away for a few days.
The rocky design will fit right in with jungle, rain forest or desert environments.
The only alternative to a small bowl with reservoir is using a big dish and this can mean pets will foul in the water and live food can drown.
Product characteristics at a glance:
- 22 fl.oz (650ml) capacity.
- Wide anti-tip base.
- Insect Guard.
- Wide-mouth bottle.
- Easy to clean and fill.
The Zoo Med Repti Rock Reservoir is excellent for:
- Hermit Crabs.
- Small Snakes.
- Zoo Medís Plastic Feeding Tongs are designed to feed pets such as salamanders and other lizards. Ideal for feeding : Captive birds. Aquatic turtles (turtle sticks)....
- Exo Terra Feeding Dishes combine a natural and realistic rocky exterior with a smooth surface on the inside for hygiene. The reptile feeding bowls are coated to prevent the...
- Exo-Terra Water Dishes are attractive realistic bowls that will fit right in with any environment - from rain forest to desert.† The reptile water dishes have a very natural and...
- The Exo Terra Gecko Dish is a convenient 2-in-1 water and food dish that will look great in your vivarium and is tailor-made for geckos. The smaller compartment is ideal for...
- A Dripper is very good for reptiles such as chameleons that like to take their liquid from raindrops on leaves and dew on trees. The Lucky Reptile dripper looks like a tree trunk...
- Komodo Habitat Rock Bowls are rustic looking food and water bowls that will fit right in with the natural look of your vivarium or terrarium. These reptile food bowls come in...