- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- Packets £3.49 / Parcels £4.49 |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Zoo Med Repti-Rock Reservoir
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2PM*
- Packets £3.49 / Parcels £4.49
- 60 day returns
Zoo Med Repti-Rock Reservoir, is a deluxe reptile water dish that keeps topped up with a built-in supply.
It's a clever idea if you're not there to replenish supplies - for example if you go away for a few days.
The rocky design will fit right in with jungle, rain forest or desert environments.
The only alternative to a small bowl with reservoir is using a big dish and this can mean pets will foul in the water and live food can drown.
Product characteristics at a glance:
- 22 fl.oz (650ml) capacity.
- Wide anti-tip base.
- Insect Guard.
- Wide-mouth bottle.
- Easy to clean and fill.
The Zoo Med Repti Rock Reservoir is excellent for:
- Hermit Crabs.
- Small Snakes.
- Zoo Medís Plastic Feeding Tongs are designed to feed pets such as salamanders and other lizards. Ideal for feeding : Captive birds. Aquatic turtles (turtle sticks)....
- Exo Terra Feeding Dishes combine a natural and realistic rocky exterior with a smooth surface on the inside for hygiene. The reptile feeding bowls are coated to prevent the...
- Exo-Terra Water Dishes are attractive realistic bowls that will fit right in with any environment - from rain forest to desert.† The reptile water dishes have a very natural and...
- Exo Terra's Feeding Rock is designed for feeding insects to your reptiles and amphibians. The rock reduces wastage as it retains excess powder that can then be reused. The...
- The Komodo Mealworm dish is a reptile feeding bowl specially designed for livefood. It is ideal for mealworms as the sides of the bowl prevent the livefood from escaping....
- Komodo Kidney Bowls are large versatile food or water dishes that are perfect for bearded dragons, leopard geckos, corn snakes, tortoises and many other reptiles. Their sturdy...