- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Zoo Med Repti-Rock Reservoir
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2PM*
- Packets £2.95 / Parcels £4.49
- 60 day returns
Zoo Med Repti-Rock Reservoir, is a deluxe reptile water dish that keeps topped up with a built-in supply.
It's a clever idea if you're not there to replenish supplies - for example if you go away for a few days.
The rocky design will fit right in with jungle, rain forest or desert environments.
The only alternative to a small bowl with reservoir is using a big dish and this can mean pets will foul in the water and live food can drown.
Product characteristics at a glance:
- 22 fl.oz (650ml) capacity.
- Wide anti-tip base.
- Insect Guard.
- Wide-mouth bottle.
- Easy to clean and fill.
The Zoo Med Repti Rock Reservoir is excellent for:
- Hermit Crabs.
- Small Snakes.
- Exo-Terra Water Dishes are attractive realistic bowls that will fit right in with any environment - from rainforest to desert. The reptile water dishes have a very natural and...
- Exo Terra's Feeding Rock is designed for feeding insects to your reptiles and amphibians. The rock reduces wastage as it retains excess powder that can then be reused. The...
- The Exo Terra Gecko Dish is a convenient 2-in-1 water and food dish that will look great in your vivarium and is tailor-made for geckos. The smaller compartment is ideal for...
- Here at Swell Reptiles we have our own range of top quality handling products. The 14cm tweezers are great for a variety of reptile uses. Ideal for feeding, they have grooved...
- We have a great range of our own branded forceps. The 30cm set is ideal for feeding or holding aggressive reptiles, or for a whole manner of reptile keeping. These are made from...
- The Komodo Smart Dish is a new reptile feeding bowl specially designed to keep meal worms from escaping. The great value dish measures 45mm x 120mm x 80mm. Its deep sides keep...
Customers also bought