- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Zoo Med Repti Cage Carpet
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2PM*
- Packets £2.95 / Parcels £4.49
- 60 day returns
Zoo Med Repti Cage Carpet is a soft substrate ideal for use with snakes, lizards, tortoises and terrestrial turtles. Its absorbent soft surface is kind to the soft belly of your reptile.
Comes two per package for easy cleaning maintenance. Great for use as a protective layer when using the Reptitherm U.T.H. and loose substrates (i.e. Repti Bark, Repti Sand or Terrarium Moss).
Please note cage carpet comes in different shades - blue, grey, green and brown and it is not possible to specify the colour you will be sent.
|Repti Cage Carpet (5Gal)||16 x 8 inch||CC-5|
|Repti Cage Carpet (10Gal)||20 x 10 inch||CC-10|
|Repti Cage Carpet (15-20Gal)||24 x 12 inch||CC-15|
|Repti Cage Carpet (29Gal)||30 x 12 inch||CC-29|
|Repti Cage Carpet (40Gal)||36 x 15 inch||CC-40|
|Repti Cage Carpet (55Gal)||48 x 13 inch||CC-55|
- Lucky Reptile Sphagnum Moss is a versatile substrate that comes compressed into a brick for storage. If water is added this moss brick will swell up to about 5 litres of fresh...
- Zoo Med Nightlight Red Reptile Bulbs, now available from Swell Reptiles. Like the Zoo Med Nocturnal Infrared Heat Lamp , the Nightlight Red Reptile bulb is also made of true...
- Exo Terra's Worm Dish allows reptiles to see their food but at the same time prevents the worms from escaping. The Exo Terra Worm Dish is constructed in two parts to help...
- Zoo Med Repti-Sand is ideal to create an arid habitat for your desert reptiles. The sand is natural and comes in red and white. It encourages your reptile to dig and burrow...
- Exo Terra's Desert Terrarium Sand is an ideal substrate for creating a desert environment for reptiles like bearded dragons and leopard geckos. It is real desert sand with no...
- Swell Leopard Gecko Gold Starter Kit offers everything you need to look after your reptile in the long term including large tank and the requisite heating, accessories and decor. Most of the Gold kits are ideal for people who want to keep more than one reptile in the tank