T5 reflectors are designed to help you get the most out of your fluorescent tube by directing all the light into your vivarium.
When a fluorescent tube is ignited, light is given off evenly in every direction, much of which is directed upwards into the lid of the aquarium.
If a reflector is mounted behind the tube, this stray light is not wasted, but redirected back to where it is required - the aquarium, so that the efficiency of the tube is maximised.
At a glance:
- Reflector can be angled to direct the light
- Maximises the light in your tank
- Made from a sturdy aluminium design
- Available in all lengths from 6W to the 58W
- Includes stainless steel tube holding clips.