Callington Mite Spray Enclosure Insecticide for reptiles features a cleverly developed formula that's safe to use around your reptile.
This is one of the most popular treatments for mites, as it treats their environment for mites rather than the reptile directly, in the form of an aerosol mist that reaches every area of your reptile's habitat to kill off the mites and deter future infestations.
Callington Mite Enclosure Insecticide:
- Effectively kills and controls mites
- No need to rinse off after application
- Aerosol spray easy for application
- Fine mist penetrates the enclosure crevice and reptile eye lid area
- Propellant is non-toxic and non-flammable
- Toxic for cats
Directions for use:
Remove food and the water bowl from the enclosure before application.
Leave the snake in the enclosure.
Apply a 4-5 second spray for an enclosure 50 cm x 100 cm. For larger enclosures, spray for
Do not rinse the enclosure or the snake after spray.
Replace the water bowl after 24 hours. This will avoid the snake soaking and reducing the
effectiveness of treatment.
Can be used directly on snake.
Spray from a distance of 30 cm avoiding the eyes.
Repeat treatment every 7 days until mites are eradicated.
- After treating the reptile and the enclosure, spray a line around the enclosure to create a
- Frequently (every day or two) spray around the enclosure to keep the barrier working during
- Use paper as bedding during treatment so that changing the bedding is easier.
- Do not wait to treat mites as they are the no.1 killers of reptiles.
- Spray the enclosure surrounding area as well.