D&D Flipper Algae Cleaners
The ultimate weapon against aquarium algae
- Algae-removing aquarium cleaning pad
- Features a stainless-steel blade for removing hard algae
- A range of cleaners available to suit all aquariums
Easy algae remover! Say goodbye to your old cleaner with all its clumsy parts. Simply scrub away soft algae with the cleaning pad. Scrape away tough algae with the scraper. It's the most versatile aquarium cleaner in the world! Dreading putting your hands in a wet fish tank? Remove algae without getting your hands involved. Who knew cleaning your tank could even be fun! Precise, powerful and agile. Daily maintenance AND tough algae removal.
- The patented design allows it to 'Flip' inside the tank simply by rotating the outer handle, without getting your hands wet.
- With a large soft cleaning pad on one side for daily maintenance and a Flip over to a 316 stainless steel blade on the opposite side for removal of hard algae, it is all you will ever need to keep your glass crystal clear without ever reaching in the tank!
- Flipper's unique design maintains an upright orientation at all times for easy retrieval.
- It is the ONLY magnetic aquarium cleaner that does it ALL.
- Replaceable stainless steel blade. The blade is made of 316 stainless steel, which means that the fl!ppercleaner has been designed to remain in the tank without rusting.
- Both the inside and outside magnet are very slim - around 10mm - which means that the fl!ppercleaner can get places other cleaners cannot.
Flipper Nano - for aquariums up to 6mm - Cleaner pad is approximately 77mm x 47mm.
Flipper Standard - for aquariums up to 12mm - Cleaner pad is approximately 100mm x 65mm.
Flipper Max - for aquariums up to 25mm - Cleaner pad is approximately 135mm x 67mm.
The new Flipper Standard Float version is now even better and will float if the magnets are parted. It also:
- Floats on the surface for easy retrieval.
- Has a more comfortable ergonomic handle.
- Improved blade design for more effective cleaning.
- Increased blade safety gap reduces the chance of trapped sand.
- Low profile design for cleaning hard to reach areas of the tank.