The Exo Terra Light Bracket is designed to support a light fitting such as the Exo Terra Light Dome or the Swell Deep Dome Clamp Lamp.
The bracket easily adjusts to fit a range of housing such as the Exo Terra Glass Terrariums or the Swell Glass Terrariums and you can regulate the heat/light output by adjusting the height of the bracket.
1. Clean the terrarium glass where the bracket will be fixed.
2. Line up the bracket where you want to mount it and mark the position using a felt pen or wax marker.
3. Remove the backing and stick the bracket where you have marked the glass.
4. Adjust to the desired height.
5. Remove the first rubber washer and slide the ring of the fixture's support over the rod of the light bracket.
6. Adjust the position of the fixture by removing the final rubber washer.
7. Replace the first rubber stopper to secure the ring of the fixture's support in between both stoppers.