Exo Terra Natural Light Tube
Ideal daylight spectrum for all reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates
- Full spectrum daylight bulbs
- Stimulates appetite, activity and reproductive behaviour through UVA radiation
- Improves the animal's perception of its environment
The Exo Terra Natural Light is a full spectrum daylight bulb, replacing the popular Repti Glo 2.0 and recommended as a general light source for all terrarium types. As a result of the vivid wavelengths of light provided by the Natural Light, reptiles will experience and perceive colours from their environment more naturally.
The Exo Terra Natural Light will help to improve the living conditions and physiological wellbeing of your reptiles. The specific wavelengths make this bulb suitable for planted terrariums and for animals with lower UV requirements, such as snakes, amphibians (frogs, toads and salamanders) and nocturnal animals. Combine this full spectrum daylight bulb with Exo Terra's Reptile UVB100, Reptile UVB150 or Reptile UVB200(depending on the reptile's UV requirements) to intensify natural sunlight conditions.
- Ideal daylight spectrum for all reptiles, amphibians, invertebrates and plants.
- Stimulates appetite, activity and reproductive behaviour through UVA radiation.
- Improves the animal's perception of its environment.
- Stimulates plant growth.
|Natural Light Tube 14w||15" / 38cm|
|Natural Light Tube 15w||18" / 45cm|
|Natural Light Tube 18w||24" / 60cm|
|Natural Light Tube 25w||30" / 75cm|
|Natural Light Tube 30w||36" / 90cm|
|Natural Light Tube 38w||42" / 105cm|