This great concentrate bottle contains a highly effective and odour free sanitiser, which is detergent free and is prefect for hard surfaces, as part of regular cleaning. This disinfectant will prevent the build up of bacteria, reducing the chances of infections.
This is effective against bacteria, viruses, fungi and algae, as well as yeast and mould, meaning it will be effective in every circumstance. It has no fumes or odours produced from it, so is safe for even poor respiratory systems. This is also effective over a wide temperature range, so can be used for any species and still be highly effective.
This is non-toxic and non-corrosive when used at the recommended dose, which is usually a rate of 1:160 with water, which works out to 30ml of concentrate in 5 litres of water, or if using a 500ml spray bottle it would be 3ml on concentrate. Ideally, spray or wipe this over the surface, then rinse with water after 2 - 3 minute, to ensure adequate contact time.
In instances of heavy build or up or intense infection risk, this can be used at a higher dilution rate of 100ml in 5ltrs, or 10ml in a 500ml spray bottle. Ensure you rinse with water after the required contact time.
Directions for use:
Normal routine cleaning.
Dilute at a rate of 1:160 with water.
(30ml in 5 litres of water) for normal use.
Apply and rinse with water after allowing 2-3 minute contact time.
For heavy soiling.
Dilute at a rate of 1:50 with water.
(100ml in 5 litres of water) for heavy soiling. Apply and scrub to remove any organic matter. Rinse with water.