This great ready to use spray produces a dense white foam, which is visible when sprayed, so you know tell exactly where you've cleaned already. This is suitable for use on food items, so is great for cleaning water and food bowls, and can be sprayed on and ideally left to air dry for optimum protection.
This is a great broad spectrum treatment that will work against bacteria, fungi, yeast and mould as well, meaning you and your reptile will always be safe and clean. This is also non-toxic and non-corrosive, so is safe for reptiles and humans too.
Ideally spray on and leave in contact for 10 minutes before rinsing, or allow to air dry naturally for optimum protection.