HabiStat High Range Dimmer Thermostat
Ideal for controlling temperatures for desert reptiles
- Dimmer thermostat for monitoring higher temperatures
- Perfect for desert reptiles who need plenty of heat in order to thermoregulate
- 5 years guarantee
The HabiStat High Range Dimmer Thermostat has a higher temperature parameter than most other thermostats, making them more suitable for desert reptiles that require a higher every-day temperature to thrive, such as bearded dragons and uromastyx.
Reptiles like these live under a hot sun their entire lives, and many ordinary thermostats are unable to control the intense heating equipment required to give them the heat they require to thermo-regulate, and that's where the HabiStat High Range Dimmer Thermostat comes in.
A dimming thermostat, it won't send pulses and surges to your heating equipment, meaning it is ideal to use on reptile basking heat bulbs and other light-emitting heating equipment, better simulating the natural sunlight they would receive in the wild.
Each unit has a range of 26 to 40°C, as opposed to ordinary reptile thermostats that tend to have a limit of 32°C, and this thermostat has a 40w minimum output, and a maximum of 600w at 230 volts.
At a glance:
- Monitors higher temperatures.
- Ideal for controlling temperatures for bearded dragons.
- Perfect for Uromastyx and other desert reptiles.
- Available as dimmer or pulse.
- Versatile - can be used with all leading heat lamps.
- 5 Years Guarantee.