JBL Agil Turtle Food 250ml
Palatable stick food for turtles and terrapins
- Stick food for turtles and tortoises
- No vitamin loss thanks to airtight packaging
- High value fish protein
Especially for the nutritional requirements of turtles, most turtles and terrapins are omnivores. They particularly like to eat fish and water animals. To a lesser extent they like to eat aquatic plants. JBL offers a comprehensive range for the species-appropriate diet for turtles and terrapins, to meet the respective requirements of the animals' size. Dried fish and crustaceans, as well as algae are ranked first.
Other good reasons to feed JBL food:
Impressive palatability for turtles and terrapins: practice research including feeds in the wild / using high-value fish protein (no cheap fish meal is used) / no vitamin loss thanks to airtight packaging.
Turtles: young, growing animals: In the water area 2 to 4 times a day as much as they eat within approx. 10 minutes, adult animals: 4 to 5 feeds per week. Tortoises: only as an occasional treat.
- Especially for the nutritional requirements of turtles and pond terrapins: staple food in the form of floating sticks for turtles 10 -50 cm in size.
- Excellent palatability: proteins from fish and shrimps.
- Promotion of bone growth thanks to lysine, strengthening and stabilisation of immunity by means of multivitamin complex and vitamin C.
- Turtles choose JBL food: high-quality ingredients, feed formulation created by practical research, no processing of cheap fishmeal.
- Contents: turtle food, Agil. Can be stored for 3 years unopened, use within 3 months after opening.
Tetra ReptominFrom £10.30 Regular Price £15.26 Save £4.96In stock
King British Turtle and Terrapin FoodFrom £6.80 Regular Price £7.99 Save £1.19In stock