Komodo Feeding Tongs Plastic
Take the stress out of reptile feeding
At a glance...
- Plastic feeding tongs to protect you from aggressive feeders
- Ideal for serving live or frozen food
- Great for handling invertebrate pets like scorpions and beetles
Simple and easy to use, these Komodo Plastic Feeding Tongs are a superb reptile multi-tool, allowing the user to easily and safely handle and feed a range of reptiles and invertebrates.
Excellent for handling both frozen and live food and handing it to your reptile, especially if they are prone to mis-striking and hitting your hand, or if you tend to find this particularly part of reptile or invertebrate keeping a little icky.
Made from carefully moulded plastic, there are great for handling nippy inverts too, like scorpions and beetles. They make handling time more hygienic too, avoiding the passing bacteria from you to your reptile or in the other direction.
At a glance:
- Ideal for feeding reptiles, amphibians and turtles
- Can be used to handle livefood or frozen food
- Great for handling invertebrates like spiders and scorpions
- Safer and more hygenic than using fingers
Write Your Own Review
Zoo Med Plastic Feeding TongsFrom £3.60 Regular Price £4.59 Save £0.99In stock
ProRep Plastic Feeding TongsFrom £2.90 Regular Price £3.39 Save £0.49In stock
Swell Tweezers for ReptilesFrom £2.90 Regular Price £5.99 Save £3.09In stock