- Beautifully sculpted rock bowl for reptile feeding
- Realistic rocky design to blend in with most habitats
- Available in a range of sizes to suit all animals
While placing some real rocks in your vivarium or terrarium might look great, they can sometimes release toxins, unlike this Komodo Habitat Rock Bowl, which not only looks real and adds to the look of your reptile habitat, but is also a great feeding or water bowl for your reptile.
Available in 3 different sizes to suit a range of different reptiles and their habitats, each one is made from cleverly moulded resin to look just like a piece fractured rock that might be found in the wild.
This impressive resemblance to nature often causes reptile's to investigate, and when they do they will find the food you have placed in the bowl section, as it if were foraged for in the wild.
- Small: 17cm x 14cm x 3cm (7" x 5.5" x 1")
- Medium: 20cm x 15cm x 3cm (8" x 6" x 1")
- Large: 27cm x 18cm x 4cm (10" x 7" x 2")