The perfect food supplement for aquatic turtles, Lucky Reptile Herp Diner Shrimps come in two different sizes, small or large depending on how much bite your turtle enjoys, and each can is packed with simply cooked shrimp, safe and tasty to enjoy.
Because the shrimps are cooked and dried, they retain a great flavour and are safer to feed to your reptile, making them a great snack for water dragons and monitor lizards too, as well as just aquatic turtles, all as part of a wider more balanced diet.
- A can of small shrimps contains approximately 80 pieces of small shrimps, cooked.
- A can of large shrimps contains approximately 50 pieces of large shrimps, cooked.
Moisture content 73%, crude protein 18.1%, fat content 0.2%, crude fibers 5.3%, calcium/phosphorus ratio 1:4
At a glance:
- Cooked, freshwater shrimps
- Perfect food for all turtles
- Excellent for bearded and water dragons
- Great for monitor lizards and other insect eating animals
- Easy-to-use can with resealable lid for easy and convenient feeding