- Day and night humidity controller with a real time clock
- Can be switched between humidifying and dehumidifying mode
- Ideal for humid setups that don't need additional heat sources
Humidity is an essential environmental factor for rainforest reptiles, and the Lucky Reptile Humidity Control II allows a special day and night setting for humidity control, ensuring you get it just right, 24 hours a day.
The reptile humidity controller has two circuits which enable to make different settings for day and night in your vivarium, better simulating the humidity pattern of your reptile's natural habitat.
A real-time clock is included in the design, which allows switching between day and night mode by time which you can define as desired, allowing you even more control over your reptile's daily humidity cycle.
In addition a timer is integrated which can have two ON/OFF settings by real time clock. The minimum time period for the timer is one minute.
Other features are an alarm function (visual and sound), switching between humidifying and de-humidifying e.g. for use with fans and the possibility to influence the switching of the humidity control.
E.g. you can set a value of 15 which means that the humidifier will only start working if the measured humidity is at least 15% below the desired setting (if setting is 70%, it will start not before reaching 55%).
This can make sense to prevent the humidifier to turn on and off in quick cycles. The humidity also varies in nature.
Devices to be controlled are installed through a coupling with two sockets.
- The maximum load for each socket is 1000W.
- The display constantly shows the measured humidity.
- The humidity setting can be chosen between 1% and 99%.
Product characteristics at a glance:
- Two circuits for night and day mode.
- Real Time Clock, switching between day/night mode is realized over clock.
- Separate humidity is displayed.
- Can be switched between Humidifying and De-Humidifying mode.
- Alarm function for humidity differences (adjustable between 1% and 50%).
- Precise external sensor.
- Receptacle with earthing.
- Max wattage of 1,000 Watts!