Lucky Reptile Palm Torch 30-40cm
Practical decoration for desert type and tropical enclosures
- Natural decoration made from dried flowers of palm trees
- Perfect for climbing and can be used as a hide
- Ideal for desert or rainforest setups
Lucky Reptile Palm Torch is the dried flower of a palm tree and can make the perfect vivarium decoration whether you have a desert or rainforest set-up. It is a natural piece of decor with an usual look that will really add a touch of realism to your reptile's environment.
Lucky Reptile Palm Torch are a versatile vivarium decoration that will look great in any natural vivarium.
The Palm Torch is ideal for any kind of environment whether jungle, rainforest, desert or Savannah.
Palm torches are a natural decoration made from dried flowers of palm trees.
In a bearded dragon or leopard gecko vivarium for example they make a great natural hide on a desert habitat.
Or they can be used in a tropical rainforest set-up for example for a crested gecko or iguana that would enjoy climbing and jumping around the palm torch.
At a glance:
- Natural decor made from palm flowers.
- Ideal for desert or rainforest set-ups.
- Can be used as a hide.
- Reptiles will love climbing on it.
- Perfect for bearded dragons, geckos and chameleons.