Lucky Reptile Thermo Control II Thermostat
Monitor conditions within your enclosure and maintain optimum temperature
- Achieve consistent temperature with a digital thermostat
- Can handle reptile heating systems up to 12,000W
- Ideal for your reptile terrarium or vivarium
The Thermo Control is a digital thermostat (and thermometer) with a temperature range of 0-50°C and is ideal for your reptile's terrarium or vivarium.
Heaters of up to 1200W total can be connected through a Schuko coupling and run efficiently to give yoru reptile the warmth it needs.
A second Schuko coupling is controlled through an integrated timer. It can be used to set operating hours for lighting or ventilators. The external sensor can measure in water and air.
In addition the Thermo Control II has an alarm function which warns optically and acoustically if the measured temperature is too high or too low (value can be set).
Product characteristics at a glance:
- With separate timer e.g. for lighting or ventilator.
- Alarm function for temperature differences (adjustable between 1 deg and 5 deg C).
- Measured temperature is displayed.
- Receptacles with earthing.
- External heat sensor with 2 metre cable.
- For heaters up to 1200 watts!