Give your reptile a little extra warmth at night with a Reptile Systems Infrared Heat Lamp, giving off a red light for them to see by (and for you to see them) that won't upset their day/night cycle, allowing a more natural mode of living.
Used with a ceramic socket using an ES fitting and perfect for nocturnal reptiles like Leopard Geckos kept in glass terrariums (not wooden vivariums or plastic faunariums). You can use the light to observe their natural nocturnal behaviour without changing their day/night cycle.
- Ideal for heating a vivarium during the day and evening.
- Can be used with REPTILE SYSTEMS Basking Spotlight.
- A great source of heat for Exothermic species.
- Can be used with a thermostatic control system.
- Low visible light, high heat.
- 4 models available : 50W / 75W / 100W / 150W.