The largest of the VivExotic Terrestrial vivariums is the Repti-Home Tall range, now much improved and re-launched as the Repti-Home Maxi Large, featuring a 30% size increase, better cable management and ventilation, as well as 3 improved wood-colours, including this popular Oak effect. This Reptihome Maxi Large vivarium can also be placed on the Viva Large Cabinet.
The depth (Front to Back) of the ReptiHome design has now been increased from 37.5cm to 49cm, giving you extra room for more vivarium features and giving your reptile more room to explore the stunning environment you have created for it.
Larger Top & Bottom rails
The rails at the front of the improved vivarium design have been increased to allow for deeper substrate layers at the base and for better concealment of lighting at the top, allowing a much more natural feel and look for your reptile and for those that view it.
|115cm (45.3")||49cm (19.3")||56cm (22")|
At a glance:
- Larger rails - allows deeper substrate and less obtrusive lighting installation
- Improved rail construction to ensure the rails are held firmly in place
- FSC certified wood
- Cable access holes for up to 3 cables each side
- Secure toughened glass sliding doors
- No exposed chipboard on vivarium floor - no mites or moisture can access the vivarium
- Ventilation slots in the rear panel ensure a steady flow of air
- Non peeling laminate
- Manufactured in the UK - you can be sure of a high quality, neatly constructed vivarium
- Optional, adjustable, silver feet available separately in packs of 2