These Analogue Gauges from Zoo Med are professional breeder quality equipment to monitor temperature and humidity.
Both temperature and humidity levels are crucial to the success of keeping healthy reptiles to help them digest food, facilitate shedding, and decrease stress levels thus helping to prevent illness and disease.
All Precision Analogue Gauges Feature
- Professional breeder quality, with large easy-to-read numbers both in Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Made with precision German movement.
- Unique Velcro backing enables removal of the gauge for those big thorough terrarium cleaning jobs.
- Side vented, "no fog" face allows for quick, accurate readings.
Precision Analogue Reptile Thermometer
- For precise temperature monitoring in terrariums or small animal cages.
- Extreme range from -20° to +140° F (-28° to 60°C).
- Add additional thermometers, one in each temperature zone in your terrarium (for heat gradients).