The Zoo Med Floating Dock is designed to provide a platform for terrapins and turtles so they can climb out of the water.
The Zoo Med Floating Dock give somewhere to exit the water from a submerged ramp without using up too much swimming space. The docks have a self levelling mechanism that adjusts to any water level.
The reptile or amphibians can use the dock to bask under their UV lights when not swimming.
- Mini: 9cm x 22cm (4" x 9")
- Small: 12.5cm x 28.5cm (5" x 11")
- Medium: 18cm x 39cm (7" x 15")
- Large: 23cm x 46cm (9" x 18")
At a glance:
- For use with aquatic as well as small aquatic terrapins and turtles
- Unique Self levelling feature automatically adjusts to all water levels
- Submerged ramp allows easy access to dry area
- Heavy duty suckers for easy attachment to glass