The Komodo Neodymium Daylight Spot Bayonet is a neodymium bulb ideal for bearded dragons, leopard geckos, corn snakes and tortoises. The neodymium coating reduces the yellow tinge of the light, for a whiter daytime light.
The Komodo Daylight Spot Bayonet emits up to 90% of power as beneficial heat rays and is perfect for tropical reptiles and desert reptiles that require the kind of temperatures they would experience in their natural habitat. The Komodo Daylight Spot Bayonet produces a moderate output of UVA rays to help stimulate appetite and the immune system in reptiles.
The Komodo Neodymium Daylight Spot Bayonet is available in a range of wattages, including 50 Watt, 75 Watt, 100 Watt and 150 Watt.
At a glance:
- Moderate output of UVA rays to simulate reptile digestion and immune system
- Neodymium coating reduces yellow tinge for purer white, daylight colour
- Able to be thermostatically controlled for safer use
- 90% of power emitted as IRA heat rays
- Available in a variety of sizes