- An easy to apply gel designed to remove calcium and lime stains from terrarium glass
- Quickly removes mineral deposits
- Suitable for glass and plastic enclosures
It's easy to keep your terrarium looking its best with the Exo Terra Terrarium Glass Cleaner.
This gel cleaner glides on easily, removing calcium and lime deposits from glass, plastic and many other smooth surfaces.
Deposits can build up over time, especially in terrariums that are regularly sprayed with tap water. This cleaner will remove the marks quickly and easily. As it doesn't contain ammonia, dyes, perfumes or petrochemicals it is safe to use without the risk of harm to your pet.
The Terrarium Glass Cleaner can also be used to clean other equipment, such as the Exo Terra Rain Systems.
As with all cleaning products, this should be kept away from children.
- Test a small area of the item you wish to clean first
- Using a clean dry cloth or paper towel, apply the gel
- Leave it for a few minutes, this will give the cleaner a chance to react on the deposits
- Using a circular motion, work the cloth from the outside of the stain to the centre
- Finally rinse with clean water
- Repeat this process if necessary
- Gel formula for easy application
- Removes calcium and lime marks
- Suitable for use on plastic, glass and many other smooth surfaces
- Can also be used to clean other reptile kit such as misters
- Free from ammonia, alcohol and colorants
Water, trisodium citrate, citric acid, sodium ethylenediaminetetraacetate, purified carboxymethylcellulose