Available monthly, this new magazine offers you care guides, set up guides, information about Bioactive set ups - everything an Exotics Keeper could want to know about!
Fifth Edition includes (March):
- Ben Tapley, Curator of Herptology at ZSL, talks about Chytrid fungus
- Dive into the world of Bettas
- Aimee Jones talks about Leaf Tailed Geckos
- 8 most interesting Arachnids in the trade
Fourth Edition includes (February):
- Jungle Jewels - breeding and caring for Emerald Tree Boas!
- Meerkat Mischief!
- Finding the Real Nemo - Clownfish in French Polynesia
Third Edition includes (January):
- Expert Jim Collins talks Sugar Gliders
- Crocodiles of the World
- Become a Livefood Master and learn about Feeder Insects
- Chris Newman from National Centre for Reptile Walfare
All profits made from this magazine go to Exotic Keepers Fund Charity, which has previously assisted with funding zoos and wildlife parks during the COVID19 crisis.