- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- Packets £3.49 / Parcels £4.49 |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
- The Thermo Control is a digital thermostat (and thermometer) with a...RRP £49.01 SAVE £18.02£30.99
- Swell Daylight 2% UVB Lamps are perfect for reptiles such as leopard...From£10.99
- Swell Heat Cables give you the freedom to allocate heat to specific parts...From£9.99
- The Swell Lamp Holder is the reliable and easy way to cater for the...RRP £8.99 SAVE £4.00£4.99
- Swell Plate Dish is a versatile food and water dish for a range of...From£2.99
- Swell Premium Beech Chips are a perfect substrate for bearded dragons,...From£3.99
- Swell Premium Orchid Bark Coarse is a woody bark substrate that is perfect...From£4.99
- The Swell Tricolour is a realistic looking artificial vivarium plant that...From£1.99
Popular this week at Swell Reptiles
- Zoo Med PowerSun UV Bulbs are a self-ballasted mercury vapor lamp which...RRP £85.59 SAVE £35.60£49.99
- Habistat Pulse Proportional Thermostat is a sophisticated pulse...RRP £53.73 SAVE £17.74£35.99
- Habistat's Day / Night Pulse-Proportional Thermostat is designed to drop...RRP £67.09 SAVE £23.10£43.99
- Habistat's sophisticated Dimming thermostat is designed for controlling...RRP £63.68 SAVE £21.69£41.99
- Swell Silver bearded dragon kit comes with everything you need to look after your...RRP £210.39 SAVE £75.40£134.99
- Our top quality Viv Exotic 36in Vivarium is available with matching...RRP £182.18 SAVE £74.20£107.98
Dragons' Den. Swell Vivarium V.I.V SOS Competition - 3rd December, 2013
For the past three weeks we've been inundated with photos of vivariums, terrariums and tortoise tables as part of our latest Facebook competition. To celebrate the launch of the new Viv Exotic Repti...
Bearded dragon brumation explained - 27th November, 2013
What is brumation?Brumation is a term used for the hibernation-like state that cold blooded animals such as bearded dragons adopt during winter. When a beardie brumates it slows down and movement is limited during cold weat...
Impaction in Bearded Dragons - 26th November, 2013
Impaction is a debilitating condition which can sadly cause the death of bearded dragons. If major impaction occurs, the beardie can lose mobility and can even become paralysed after losing its ability to move its lim...
- delivery service
21st November 2013
Order placed Sunday night. Dispatched Monday. Arrived first thing Tuesday. BRILLIANT !! Thanks fo...
- Mrs Julie Wildman
13th September 2013
Just like to say thank you for a prompt and efficient service would certainly recommend this comp...
6th September 2013
I'd like to thank you for my recent order of a cabinet and some cricket stuff. Very fast deliver...
5th September 2013
Thank you for such a swift reply. I know these things can happen and rest assured I will be using...
Google+ & Facebook