- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- Packets £3.49 / Parcels £4.49 |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Exo Terra Repti Glo 2.0
Exo Terra Repti Glo 2.0 are an excellent source of light for larger terrariums. Exo Terra has a full range of seven sizes of each type, Repti Glo 2.0, Repti Glo 5.0 and Repti Glo 10.0 , depending on the size of your terrarium. For a higher... more
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2PM*
- Packets £3.49 / Parcels £4.49
- 60 day returns
Exo Terra Repti Glo 2.0 are an excellent source of light for larger terrariums.
- Ideal spectrum for all reptiles & amphibians.
- Stimulates plant growth.
- High visual light output.
- Stimulates appetite, activity and reproductive behaviour through UVA radiation.
- High Colour Rendering Index of 98 (CRI).
- 6700 K Colour temperature.
The Exo Terra Repti Glo 2.0 has high light but lower UVB so it is suitable for snakes, all amphibians (frogs, toads and salamanders) and nocturnal animals.
- Arcadia Ceramic Lamp Holder and Bracket is used for mounting compact/basking lamps in vivariums, and can be used in conjunction with the Arcadia Compact Lamp Reflector . It...
- The Arcadia D3+ Reptile Lamp T5 is a perfect light for desert reptiles like bearded dragons. The T5 has a more intense light - three times stronger - than the T8. The high output...
- The Swell Lamp Holder is designed for standard screw-fit bulbs of up to a maximum of 60 watts. It is a suspended fitting and comes with a 2m cable with an inline on-off switch and a fitted plug.
- Purpose built to meet the demands of the higher wattage heat bulbs, such as ceramic heat emitters and heat lamps, the Swell Ceramic Lamp Holder is constructed from a hardwearing ceramic material that won't melt as plastic fittings can.
- Using the power of infra-red you can ensure that your reptile receives an excellent level of heat, 24 hours a day. Designed for use with the regular screw fitting used in most reptile products, the Swell Infrared Heat Spot Lamps provide heat but very little light, making them ideal for nocturnal viewing.
- For a T8 fluorescent light source that provides all the UV your desert reptile needs, the Swell Desert 10% UVB Lamps are the the perfect product. These are ideal for desert reptiles including bearded dragons, Uromastyx and agamids