Exo Terra Glass Terrarium 90x45x45cm
Large, wide terrarium suitable for Leopard geckos, Dart frogs, Hognose snakes and Fire belly toads
- Large, wide glass terrarium with dual doors for an escape-free access
- Features front window ventilation and stainless steel mesh cover
- Already assembled for convenience
The Exo Terra Glass Terrarium 90x45x45cm is ideal for reptiles like crested geckos, leopard geckos or bearded dragons. The glass housing allows for excellent viewing and the glass is also ideal for maintaining humidity as well as being easy to clean.
The top allows UVB and infra-red penetration, and is removable for easy access while decorating or cleaning.
In the back of the screen cover are five closable wire or tube inlets on both sides to install Reptile Heat Rocks, Reptile Waterfalls, sensors, etc. inside the terrarium. The extra high fixed front window is ideal for thick layers of reptile substrates. You don't have to worry about gravel falling out when you open the doors.
The Rock Terrarium Background from Exo Terra is an easy to cut background with an incredible natural look. It creates a multi dimensional habitat ideal for climbing reptiles or can be simply used to beautify the natural terrarium. Its colour and texture is the same like all Exo Terra natural terrarium decoration to create a perfectly harmonised environment, humid or dry.
90cm x 45cm x 45cm (length x width x height) approx.
At a Glance:
- Front window ventilation.
- Dual doors for an escape-free access.
- Waterproof bottom.
- Raised bottom frame.
- Stainless steel mesh cover.
- Locks to prevent escape.
- Easy-twist screen cover lock.
- Closable inlets for wires and/or tubing.
- Cut out in the back for wires and/or tubing.