Exo Terra Glass Terrarium 90x45x30cm
The perfect large, low terrarium for Leopard geckos, Dart frogs and Hognose snakes
- Large, low glass terrarium for desert reptiles
- Stainless steel mesh cover and front window ventilation
- Preassembled for convenience
The Exo Terra Glass Terrarium 90x45x30cm is ideal for reptiles and larger snakes, like Royal pythons. The glass housing allows for excellent viewing and the glass is also ideal for maintaining humidity as well as being easy to clean.
The top allows UVB and infra-red penetration, and is removable for easy access while decorating or cleaning.
In the back of the screen cover are five closable wire or tube inlets on both sides to install Reptile Heat Rocks, Reptile Waterfalls, sensors, etc. inside the terrarium. The extra high fixed front window is ideal for thick layers of reptile substrates. You don't have to worry about gravel falling out when you open the doors.
The terrarium includes a Rock Terrarium Background, an easy to cut background with an incredible natural look. It creates a multi dimensional habitat ideal for climbing reptiles or can be simply used to decorate the natural terrarium. The colour is also consistent with other Exo Terra decor such as heat rocks.
90x45x30cm (36" x 18" x 12") length x width x height approx.
At a Glance:
- Front window ventilation.
- Dual doors for an escape-free access.
- Waterproof bottom.
- Raised bottom frame.
- Stainless steel mesh cover.
- Locks to prevent escape.
- Easy-twist screen cover lock.
- Closable inlets for wires and/or tubing.
- Cut out in the back for wires and/or tubing.
- The Exo Terra Canopy Top is not included and can be purchased separately.