Exo Terra Dimming Thermostat & Hygrostat with Day & Night Timer
Ensures optimum daytime-nighttime heat gradient and control humidity levels
- Dimming thermostat and hygrostat with day and night timer
- Controls humidity and temperature
- Ideal Thermostat for forest and rainforest enclosures
This Exo Terra Dimming Thermostat allows you to accurately control your enclosure temperature with the ability to set temperatures from 10°C up to 60°C / 50°F - 140°F. The included Day and Night Timer means that you are able to have one setting for your day time temperature, and another separate setting for a night time temperature as well, allowing you to provide not just the required hot end - cold end gradient during the day, but a daytime - nighttime cycle gradient as well, which ensures a good healthy circadian rhythm.
The Dimming function keeps the temperature at the desired set point, with a much higher accuracy than conventional thermostats and virtually eliminates temperature swings in the terrarium. The easy-to-read LCD screen shows actual and set temperature, with a simple red LED indicating when the heating element is on. This also features a recessed dial to prevent any accidental changes in the setting, and includes a waterproof temperature probe, so is ideal for forest set ups. This can control any heating device on either a dimming setting, up to 600w, and is best used for heat bulb and ceramic bulbs.
This special thermostat also includes a Hygrostat too, which gives you all the same control, but over a fogging device, controlling the humidity levels within your enclosure with ease. The Hygrostat can power a unit up to 100w, and the simple blue LED shows when this has power active to it. This can control your humidity level to your required setting, up to 99% RH.
Exo Terra Dimming Thermostat & Hygrostat
- Dimming function controls terrarium temperatures very accurately
- From 10°C up to 60°C (50°F - 140°F)
- Red LED indicate heating on, Blue LED indicates humidity device is on
- Push button/dial system to avoid accidental setting or tampering
- Controls heating devices up to 600W
- Extra long 190cm/6.2ft power cord
- Waterproof remote temperature probe with built-in light sensor
- Easy-to-read LCD screen shows actual and set temperature
- Includes built in Hygrostat, to power up to 100w humidity device.
*Please note - this Hygrostat function should be used only with Foggers or Humidifiers, and is not suitable for use with misting systems, including the Monsoon Rain Systems, as these release water particles which take a prolonged time to be accurately detected by a change in the humidity. Foggers and Humidifiers produce a mist which instantly effects the humidity levels of the air, and this is able to accurately control these to give you the perfect humidity levels.