The Exo Terra Medium Terrarium Low is a reptile enclosure, perfect for use with medium sized adult reptiles, while also being large enough for you to create your own personalised reptile environment. This terrarium boasts a range of smart features to benefit you and your pet. The front doors allow easy access for maintenance and feeding and include a twist-lock to reduce the risk of escape. The stainless steel mesh top can be easily removed and also provides great ventilation, while allowing UVB rays to penetrate into the enclosure. This is also achieved with the built in ventilation strip on the front window.
The bottom of the terrarium has a raised bottom frame to allow a heat mat to be installed, while the back of the screen cover has five closable wire and tube inlets, for easy installation of accessories inside the terrarium. The extra high fixed front window allows you to open the windows without the substrate falling out.
Suitable for use with:
Corn snake adult, adult leopard gecko, adult fat tail gecko, ball python juvenile, redtail boa juvenile, red footed tortoise juvenile, Russian tortoise juvenile, leopard tortoise juvenile, sulcata tortoise juvenile.
- 60 x 45 x 30 cm / 24" x 18" x 12" (W x D x H) approx.
At a glance:
- Larger surface area allows space to personalise the terrarium.
- Dual doors to reduce risk of escape.
- Stainless steel mesh cover.
- Easy-to-cut rock terrarium background.
- Compatible for use with a variety of accessories.
- Waterproof bottom.
- Front window ventilation.
- Easy-twist screen cover lock.
- Closable inlets for wires and tubes located at the back of the enclosure.
Please note picture for illustration purposes only. The terrarium includes background but does not include canopy and decor.