Zoo Med Repti Rock Water Dish
A realistic water dish, appearing just like a naturally formed rock pool in the wild
- Realistic water bowl
- Designed with moulded steps for climbing in and out
- Built from smooth non-pitted, non-porous surface
A good water bowl is always required in your reptile's habitat to ensure they are well hydrated, and the Zoo Med Repti Rock Water Dish is a brilliant one! The Repti Rock is a realistic water dish, appearing just like a naturally formed rock pool that your reptile might try to find in the wild, compete with handy climbing stairs for your reptile.
Product characteristics at a glance:
- Realistic rock water / feed bowl.
- Safer for your reptile due to stairs for climbing in and out.
- Constructed of foamed polystyrene! Does not release dangerous toxic residues into the water.
- Moulded "stairs" prevent drowning of smaller reptiles and amphibians.
- Smooth non-pitted, non-porous surface will not absorb bacteria, stain or leak, making it a cinch to clean.
- Super Strong! Will not break when accidentally dropped!
|Zoo Med Repti Rock Water Dish (X-Small)||120 x 100mm|
|Zoo Med Repti Rock Water Dish (Small)||140 x 140mm|
|Zoo Med Repti Rock Water Dish (Medium)||170 x 130mm|
|Zoo Med Repti Rock Water Dish (Large)||230 x 160mm|