- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- Packets £3.49 / Parcels £4.49 |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Habistat Pulse Proportional Thermostat
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2PM*
- Packets £3.49 / Parcels £4.49
- 60 day returns
Habistat Pulse Proportional Thermostat is a sophisticated pulse proportional thermostat, ideal for controlling higher power ceramic heaters.
The function of this thermostat is far more sophisticated than the simpler on/off switching devices.
A normal thermostat switches a heater on full power until the set temperature is achieved. It then switches the heater off completely until the temperature drops below the set value, when the cycle starts over again.
The pulse proportional thermostat pulses electricity to the heater. It will very accurately control heaters and has a maximum load of 600 watts.
|Pulse-Proportional Thermostat 600w||600w||5 Years|
- Lucky Reptile Thermometer Deluxe is ideal for measuring temperatures in two different areas of the terrarium. The delux has two external sensors which allows measuring the...
- Habistat Heat Mats are designed to give gentle heat the way the sun warms up reptiles' natural habitats. In nature the sun heats up anything it hits, so items left in the sun are...
- Habistat's sophisticated Dimming thermostat is designed for controlling light bulbs and can be used on almost any heaters. Unlike other Habistat thermostats, it does require a...
- Habistat Mat Stat is a thermostat designed for reptile heat mats. It is designed to be used with heat mats to a maximum of 100 watts. Although heat mats can be used without...
- MicroClimate MiniStat 100 is an on-off thermostat for controlling heat mats up to 100 watts in power and comes with a five year warranty
- The MicroClimate B1 Thermostat is a dimming thermostat designed to regulate reptile heaters and comes with a five year warranty. It can regulate light emitting heat devices in your vivarium or terrarium up to 600 Watt
Customers also bought