- Your Basket
- empty -
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2pm* |
- 60 day returns
- TEL: 0161 351 4700
Habistat Pulse Proportional Thermostat
- Next working day delivery on orders made before 2PM*
- Packets £2.95 / Parcels £4.49
- 60 day returns
Habistat Pulse Proportional Thermostat is a sophisticated pulse proportional thermostat, ideal for controlling higher power ceramic heaters.
The function of this thermostat is far more sophisticated than the simpler on/off switching devices.
A normal thermostat switches a heater on full power until the set temperature is achieved. It then switches the heater off completely until the temperature drops below the set value, when the cycle starts over again.
The pulse proportional thermostat pulses electricity to the heater. It will very accurately control heaters and has a maximum load of 600 watts.
|Pulse-Proportional Thermostat 600w||600w||5 Years|
- Lucky Reptile Thermometer Deluxe is ideal for measuring temperatures in two different areas of the terrarium. The deluxe has two external sensors which allows measuring the...
- Habistat Heat Mats are designed to give gentle heat the way the sun warms up reptiles' natural habitats. In nature the sun heats up anything it hits, so items left in the sun are...
- Habistat Mat Stat is a thermostat designed for reptile heat mats. It is designed to be used with heat mats to a maximum of 100 watts. Although heat mats can be used without...
- MicroClimate MiniStat 100 is an on-off thermostat for controlling heat mats up to 100 watts in power and comes with a five year warranty
- The Micro climate B2 Thermostat is a pulse thermostat designed for ceramic reptile heaters and reptile heat mats. These come with a five year warranty. The B2 reptile Thermostat...
- The innovative design of the Swell Heat Mats means that you can make sure that your reptile stays warm by sticking the heat mat directly under the terrarium, without the need for any fiddly cutting or sticking.
Customers also bought