Exo Terra Thermostat 100w - 300w
Maintain the required temperature conditions
- Dimming and pulse proportional ON/OFF thermostats
- Accurately controls terrarium temperatures
- Ideal for use with heat mats
Most reptiles use direct radiant heat from the sun in combination with conductive heat from sun-heated surfaces such as branches, rocks or other heat accumulating structures. Providing such an appropriate, species related, temperature gradient in the terrarium is an important factor in successful reptile keeping. With the Exo Terra 100 W/ 300 W Electronic ON/OFF Thermostat you can create a well controlled heating system that allows you to maintain the required temperature conditions similar to those found in a desert or tropical environment. The Thermostat will also help to prevent overheating and undercooling during hot summer days or cold winter nights.
The electronic triac switch keeps the temperature at the desired set point with a much higher accuracy compared to conventional thermostats and virtually eliminates temperature swings in the terrarium. Simply connect your Heat Mat to the Exo Terra Thermostat, set the preferred temperature and place the heat sensor in the desired spot. The red LED heat indicator will light up when the heating device is ON and will shut off once the desired temperature has been reached. The recessed dial of the thermostat will prevent accidental temperature change if the device is being handled. The waterproof remote sensor can be safely used in highly moist terrariums and aquatic environments.
The 100w Electronic Thermostat shouldn't be used with any heat sources more than 100w, and the 300w version can take up to 300w of power.
ExoTerra Thermostat 100w & 300w:
- Accurately controls terrarium temperatures.
- Ideal for use with Heat Mats
- From 20°C up to 35°C (68°F - 95°F)
- Controls heating devices up to 100 W/ 300 W
- Recessed temperature setting, to avoid accidental setting or tampering
- Waterproof remote sensor with 6ft/185cm probe cord
- Red LED heat indicator shows when heating element is ON