HabiStat Humidifier Replacement Fan
Keep your HabiStat Humidifier in perfect working condition
At a glance...
- A replacement fan for the Habistat Humidifier
- Easy to install
If your HabiStat Humidifier is spluttering, it may indicate that the fan needs replacing.
How to Replace a HabiStat Humidifier Fan:
- Unplug and empty the water before attempting to replace the fan.
- Unscrew the cover on the base of the unit to reveal the fan.
- Gently pull out the fan and disconnect.
- Connect the replacement fan to the Humidifier.
- Screw the cover back in place.
- Re-assemble the Humidifier remembering to fill it back up with water prior to use.
Write Your Own Review