Habistat Leopard Gecko Starter Kit
Complete starter kit for juvenile Leopard geckos
- A superb starter kit for juvenile Leopard geckos
- Contains all the essential equipment needed to get started
- Features tall terrarium measuring 61 x 38 x 30cm
What is the Habitat Leopard Gecko Starter Kit?
The Habistat Leopard Gecko Starter Kit is the perfect starter kit for getting started with keeping a juvenile Leopard gecko. The starter kit includes a tall 61 x 38 x 30cm terrainium in an Oak finish integrating seamlessly with your home decor. Easy to set up, Habistat Leopard Gecko Starter Kit includes all the essential equipment you'll need to get started with your new pet, all of which will allow you to create a desert habitat for your pet.
What’s included in this Leopard gecko starter kit?
Habitat Leopard Gecko Starter Kit is packed with features and includes all the essential equipment you need to care for your new gecko is included such as:
- Tall terrainium: The terrainium included in this kit measures 61 x 38 x 30 cm providing ample space for your juvenile Leopard gecko. Preassembled, it features ventilation holes for optimum airflow and a hinged lid with secure clip locks for easy access and cleaning.
- Arcadia Mini UVB Kit, 7% UVB, ShadeDweller Lamp 8W: This T5 lighting kit provides dedicated lighting for geckos and features a functional and removable curved reflector that ensures a UV rich basking area.
- HabiStat Heat Mat: This 12W heat mat measures 28 x 28cm and gives your reptile the warmth it needs to thermo-regulate, allowing it to perform it’s natural biological functions for optimum health.
- HabiStat Mat Stat, 300W: Ensures the heat mat included is operating at the right temperature and uses a remote sensor to monitor the temperature in your reptile’s habitat.
- Digital Compact Thermometer: Enables you to quickly and efficiently check your specific basking temperatures, as well as ensure the temperature gradient within your terrarium is correct.
- HabiStat Plastic Hide: A tough hide perfect for small geckos. Reptiles like dark places in their natural habitat, so the black interior helps your pet feel secure.
- 2 x HabiStat Coconut Cave: A 100% natural coconut shelter that reduces stress and promotes shedding. Hiding caves also stimulate your pet and offer a little privacy when they need it.
- HabiStat Leopard Gecko Bedding: This desert substrate comes in a 5kg bag and consists of soil, sand and grit for a naturalist environment. It’s absorbent and encourages digging.
- HabiStat Sphagnum Moss: Can be used to create a moist area in your terrarium encouraging your reptile to shed its skin.
- HabiStat Round Plastic Water Bowl: This reptile feeding dish is made from durable plastic and is easy to clean.
- HabiStat Natural Calcium: This calcium dietary supplement is excellent for promoting strong bones and joints. The micro-fine particle size enables easy adhesion to live insects and can be easily digested.
- HabiStat Repton: This dusting supplement gives your gecko’s food extra nutritional value as it contains a range of vitamins and minerals.
- HabiStat Insect Snack: Insect Snack is a livefood supplement suitable for maintaining most feeder insects such as crickets, locusts, mealworms and morioworms.
- HabiStat Calcium Dish: This small bowl suitable for leaving calcium in your enclosure for your Leopard geckos. It can also be used gut loading livefood.
- Plastic Feeding Tongs: Reptile feeding tongs are ideal for feeding your Leopard gecko. They have an easy-grip design and are lightweight. Additionally, they prevent accidental bites and mouth injuries.
- HabiStat Bactericidal Cleaner: This ready-to-use bacterial disinfectant is effective against bacteria, viruses, fungi and much more giving you the very best protection. It can be used in your enclosure and on items such as hides and bowls.
What else do I need for my terrarium?
Once you have built your Leopard gecko enclosure, you may want to decorate it so that you can recreate your reptile's natural habitat. Our reptile tank decoration range includes reptile decor that will stimulate your pet and ensure they feel right at home.
|Dimensions||61 x 38 x 20cm|
|Suitable for||Juvenile Leopard geckos|