HabiStat Leopard Gecko Starter Kit
Complete starter kit for juvenile Leopard geckos
- A great starter kit for juvenile leopard geckos
- Contains all essential equipment needed to get started
- Easy-to-install vivarium available in a black or oak finish
What is this Leopard Gecko Starter Kit from HabiStat?
This HabiStat Leopard Gecko Starter Kit is the perfect introduction to the reptile hobby, providing you with everything you'll need to look after your first leopard gecko. This starter kit includes a wide vivarium with a black or oak finish, plus a thermostat, heat mat, mini UVB lamp and much, much more. Together, all of this equipment will help you to create a natural environment for your beloved pet.
What is included in this HabiStat Leopard Gecko Starter Kit?
This HabiStat Leopard Gecko Starter Kit is packed with high-quality, great value equipment, such as:
- Compact vivarium - The vivarium included in this kit measures 61 x 38 x 30cm, providing ample space for your juvenile leopard gecko while being compact enough to fit in a variety of different places. It comes preassembled and features ventilation holes for optimum airflow, and a hinged lid with secure clip locks for easy access and cleaning.
- Arcadia Mini UVB Kit, 7% UVB ShadeDweller Lamp, 8W - This high-quality T5 lighting kit is the perfect kit for shade-loving species like leopard geckos. It provides just the right amount of UV light to create a basking area that your leopard gecko will really appreciate.
- HabiStat Heat Mat - This 12W heat mat measures 28 x 28cm and provides your leopard gecko with the warmth it needs to regulate its body temperature. This is essential for promoting natural biological functions and ensuring optimum health.
- HabiStat Mat Stat, 300W - This thermostat makes sure that your heat mat is operating at the right temperature. It also uses a remote sensor to monitor the temperature inside your vivarium.
- Digital Compact Thermometer - This thermometer allows you to quickly check your specific basking temperature, as well as ensure the temperature gradient within your vivarium is correct.
- HabiStat Plastic Hide - A cosy hide that's designed for small reptiles like leopard geckos. Reptiles like dark places, so the black interior of this hide will help to make your pet feel secure.
- 2x HabiStat Coconut Cave - Another kind of hide that'll make your pet feel secure and simulate their natural habitat. These coconut shelters are also 100% natural.
- HabiStat Leopard Gecko Bedding - This desert substate comes in a 5kg bag and contains soil, sand and grit, just like the stuff you'd find in a leopard gecko's natural habitat. It's also absorbent and encourages natural digging behaviours.
- HabiStat Sphagnum Moss - This can be used to create a moist area inside your vivarium, which will encourage your leopard gecko to shed its skin.
- HabiStat Round Plastic Water Bowl - This feeding dish is made from durable plastic that's very easy to clean.
- HabiStat Natural Calcium - This calcium dietary supplement is excellent for promoting strong bones and joints. The micro-fine particle size eases digestion and makes it very easy to adhere to live insects.
- HabiStat Repton - This dusting supplement boosts the nutritional value of your leopard gecko's food. It's packed with a range of vitamins and minerals for a healthy and balanced diet.
- HabiStat Insecta Snack - This is a live food supplement, suitable for maintaining most feeder insects, like crickets, locusts and mealworms.
- HabiStat Calcium Dish - This small bowl is perfect for leaving calcium in your enclosure for your leopard gecko to eat.
- Plastic Feeding Tongs - These tongs are great for feeding your leopard gecko insects. They have an easy-grip design and are lightweight. Feeding with tongs means that you can avoid accidental bites and any resulting mouth injuries.
- HabiStat Bactericidal Cleaner - This ready-to-use bacterial disinfectant fights bacteria, viruses or fungi that may have built up inside your vivarium. It can be used inside your vivarium and on items like hides and bowls.
Do leopard geckos make good pets?
Yes, leopard geckos make great pets. They're small and easy to take care of, not to mention incredibly adorable. It's recommended that you keep them alone, as they can get quite territorial. This HabiStat Leopard Gecko Starter Kit is also only suitable for a juvenile leopard gecko. As your treasured pet starts to grow, you may want to check out our larger vivariums. For more information about leopard geckos and how to keep them, check out our leopard gecko care sheet.
What else should I buy with this HabiStat Leopard Gecko Starter Kit?
The best thing about this HabiStat Leopard Gecko Starter Kit is that it comes with everything you'll need to look after your first leopard gecko. That said, you may want to add some extra decor to better replicate your leopard gecko's natural habitat. Our range of reptile decor includes a lot of things that your leopard gecko will love, like plants, artificial rocks and textured backdrops.
|HabiStat Leopard Gecko Starter Kit
|61 x 38 x 30cm
|Oak or Black finish
|Juvenile leopard geckos