ProBugs Eco Fresh Black Soldier Fly Larvae
The ideal staple food for your fish, reptile or amphibian
- Vacuum-packed fresh Black Soldier Fly Larvae
- Nutritious staple food source for fish, reptiles and amphibians
- High in calcium and fibre
ProBugs Eco Fresh Black Soldier Fly Larvae are low in fat and very high in calcium, naturally containing 23 to 61 times more calcium than other popular feeder insects. The high protein and calcium content of Black Soldier Fly Larvae helps strengthen reptile bone structure.
Black Soldier Fly Larvae are ideal for feeding most reptile pets and fish, of various sizes.
- Convenient serving size.
- Vacuum sealed to preserve moisture and flavour.
- As nutritious as live foods.
- Organically farmed raised-all natural without preservatives.
Sealed, each pack has an 18 month shelf life at room temperature. Opened, each pack is good for 5 days in the refrigerator.
Guaranteed Analysis: Protein (min) 16.5%, Fat (min) 3.0%, Fibre (max) 13.0%, Moisture (max) 65.0%, Phosphorus (min) 0.2%, Calcium (min) 0.7%.