ProBugs Eco Fresh Dubia Cockroaches
The ideal staple food for building body mass in your pet
- Vacuum-packed fresh Dubia Cockroaches
- Nutritious staple or treat for building body mass
- High in protein, fat and fibre
ProBugs Eco Fresh Dubia Cockroaches are one of the most popular feeder insects. Dubia Cockroaches are very nutritious as they have a high meat to shell ratio and their high protein level makes them great for building body mass.
Dubia Cockroaches are ideal for most reptile pets, including bearded dragons and geckos, and are extremely easy for your reptile to eat - just place them in a suitable feeding dish and let your reptile enjoy their taste, benefiting from their nutritional value as part of a balanced diet.
- Convenient serving size.
- Vacuum sealed to preserve moisture and flavour.
- As nutritious as live foods.
- Organically farmed raised-all natural without preservatives.
Sealed, each pack has an 18 month shelf life at room temperature. Opened, each pack is good for 5 days in the refrigerator.
Each pack contains 5 Dubia Cockroaches.
Guaranteed Analysis: Protein (min) 18.5%, Fat (min) 9.5%, Fibre (max) 7.0%, Moisture (max) 64.0%, Phosphorus (min) 0.2%, Calcium (min) 0.1%.